Graninge Brush is an easy-to-grip polishing brush for all types of leather shoes. The shoe brush is made of wood and has bristles made of natural horsehair.
- Grip-friendly polishing brush
- Made of wood; bristles made of natural horsehair
- Optimal for all types of leather shoes
Find your shoe size in 5 simple steps:
1. Place a piece of paper on the floor by a wall (without skirting board).
2. Place your foot on the paper with your heel next to the wall. A tip is to put on the socks you plan on wearing with your shoes.
3. Make a mark on the paper where the longest toe on both feet ends.
4. The distance from the edge of the paper to the furthest away dot is your shoe size.
5. Measure in millimetres and use the size guide below to find your correct shoe size.
To allow space for a thicker sock in your boots, we recommend adding an extra 10 mm before using the chart to find your size.
If you are uncertain about which size to choose, you are always welcome to contact us at email@example.com and we will help you!
Size guide, Graninge’s classic original boots.
Inside width, Graninge Classic Original Walking Boot.